Old 05-14-2008, 09:18 AM
Luca Foppiano

Default general purpose fedora slide template

Hi all,
I'm looking for a general fedora slides template. Right now I found
only:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations?action=show&redirect=Marketing%2FSli des#head-b406b553b6493a2ec75085856639b4cecc479d11

but are too many customized to old fedora releases.

IMHO a generic template may be useful and it should be something similar
to fedoraproject wiki style.

bye
Luca
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 61st day of Discord in the YOLD 3174

He's just a politician trying to save both his faces...

Old 05-14-2008, 10:03 AM
"Pavel Shevchuk"

I'm also interested in branded presentation template

http://scwlab.com

Old 05-14-2008, 08:20 PM
"Robert M. Albrecht"

Hi,

I could really use one too.

Something light and bright, that does not distract to much from the text.

cu romal

Old 05-15-2008, 12:21 AM
Max Spevack

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommunityArchitecture/Presentations

The /wiki/Presentations page is horribly old, outdated, and really needs
to be cleaned up, and vetted.

--Max