-   -   makepkg PATH (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-pacman-development/73348-makepkg-path.html)

"K. Piche" 04-21-2008 02:54 AM

makepkg PATH

Hi,

Coincidentally I had a PKGBUILD in my search path which confused me
greatly when makepkg kept failing to work. Then it happened with
extrapkg. I put a 'shopt -u sourcepath' before the 'source' commands.
No sure if the path is needed elsewhere though.

K. Piche <kpiche@rogers.com>

"Dan McGee" 04-21-2008 03:08 AM

makepkg PATH

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 9:54 PM, K. Piche <kpiche@rogers.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Coincidentally I had a PKGBUILD in my search path which confused me
> greatly when makepkg kept failing to work. Then it happened with
> extrapkg. I put a 'shopt -u sourcepath' before the 'source' commands.
> No sure if the path is needed elsewhere though.

It looks like this option only affects sourcing, so we would be OK?

I'm all for you patching this if you can do a few sanity checks to
make sure it doesn't break things.

-Dan