Old 06-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Ram Bhamidipaty

Default man page for pactree ?

Hi,

I am interested in creating a man page pactree. Assuming that I can produce
something of acceptable quality - is this something that is likely to
be accepted
and merged into some up coming release?

-Ram

Old 06-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Dave Reisner

Sure. There isn't much to document, but it'd be nice to have a manpage
for pactree since its considered an "official" tool. We'd expect that
it's asciidoc based, similar to the other pages in the doc/ subdir.

Cheers,
Dave