-   -   man page for pactree ? (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-pacman-development/675169-man-page-pactree.html)

Ram Bhamidipaty 06-20-2012 09:17 PM

man page for pactree ?

Hi,

I am interested in creating a man page pactree. Assuming that I can produce
something of acceptable quality - is this something that is likely to
be accepted
and merged into some up coming release?

-Ram

Dave Reisner 06-20-2012 11:43 PM

man page for pactree ?

Sure. There isn't much to document, but it'd be nice to have a manpage
for pactree since its considered an "official" tool. We'd expect that
it's asciidoc based, similar to the other pages in the doc/ subdir.

Cheers,
Dave