Old 04-18-2012, 07:48 PM
Ivan Kovnatsky

Default Ukrainian pacman translation

Fixed a few keywords in translation, please include this patch.

--
Ivan

Old 04-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Dan McGee

We use Transifex for managing these, patches are not accepted here. If
you could register there and make your changes, that would be great!

http://www.archlinux.org/pacman/translation-help.html

-Dan

Old 04-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Karol Blazewicz

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Ivan Kovnatsky <sevenfourk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fixed a few keywords in translation, please include this patch.

Are you a member of the translation team:
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/language/uk/ ?

Old 04-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Ivan Kovnatsky

Dan,

Thanks for info.

--
Ivan

Old 04-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Ivan Kovnatsky

Karol,

I was initial translator along with Roman. I'm gonna register there to fix
some small issues in pacman -Qi <package> out

--
Ivan

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM, Karol Blazewicz <karol.blazewicz@gmail.com

Old 04-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Ivan Kovnatsky

Fixed alighment in pacman Query and Sync info options.

--
Ivan Kovnatsky