Old 03-13-2012, 12:14 AM
Matthew Monaco

Default development package cleanups

From: Matthew Monaco <matthew.monaco@0x01b.net>

Some cleanup in the devel_check() function. The semantics aren't really
changed here. Guard against the potential to specify multiple groups of
development directives.

Matthew Monaco (5):
makepkg: remove unused variable
makepkg: devel_check(): determine vcs
makepkg: devel_check(): consolidate common code
makepkg: devel_check(): set newpkgver (cleanup)
makepkg: devel_check(): cleanup for hg version

scripts/makepkg.sh.in | 117 +++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------------

1.7.9.3

Old 03-13-2012, 04:32 AM
Allan McRae

On 13/03/12 11:14, Matthew Monaco wrote:
> From: Matthew Monaco <matthew.monaco@0x01b.net>
>
> Some cleanup in the devel_check() function. The semantics aren't really
> changed here. Guard against the potential to specify multiple groups of
> development directives.
>
> Matthew Monaco (5):
> makepkg: remove unused variable
> makepkg: devel_check(): determine vcs
> makepkg: devel_check(): consolidate common code
> makepkg: devel_check(): set newpkgver (cleanup)
> makepkg: devel_check(): cleanup for hg version

> 1 file changed, 59 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)

Thanks,

These all look good to me. I have pulled them to my patchqueue branch
for Dan to take to master.

Allan