FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux Pacman Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 02-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Dan McGee
 
Default pacman 4.0.2 string freeze

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:13 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> More info: http://www.archlinux.org/pacman/translation-help.html
> Transifex page: https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/r/4-0-2/

Unfortunately Transifex still doesn't do validation quite right on
strings and newlines, making my job harder here. I'd appreciate it if
anyone that did the below languages (ca, it, pt, pt_BR, ro, sk) could
look into these errors in the pacman-scripts catalog. Thanks!

-Dan

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dmcgee/projects/pacman-maint/scripts/po'
make update-gmo
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/dmcgee/projects/pacman-maint/scripts/po'
rm -f ca.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics --verbose -o ca.gmo ca.po
ca.po:502: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ca.po:659: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ca.po:1028: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ca.po:1044: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ca.po:1052: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ca.po:1059: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ca.po:1081: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '
'
ca.po:1088: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ca.po:1093: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ca.po:1099: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 11 fatal errors
ca.po: 336 translated messages.
make[2]: *** [ca.gmo] Error 1
rm -f it.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics --verbose -o it.gmo it.po
it.po:505: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
it.po:673: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
it.po:1037: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
it.po:1054: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
it.po:1061: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
it.po:1068: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
it.po:1088: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '
'
it.po:1095: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
it.po:1100: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
it.po:1106: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 11 fatal errors
it.po: 336 translated messages.
make[2]: *** [it.gmo] Error 1
rm -f lt.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics --verbose -o lt.gmo lt.po
lt.po: 336 translated messages.
rm -f pt.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics --verbose -o pt.gmo pt.po
pt.po:517: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt.po:675: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt.po:1042: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt.po:1058: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt.po:1066: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt.po:1073: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt.po:1094: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '
'
pt.po:1100: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt.po:1105: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt.po:1111: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 11 fatal errors
pt.po: 336 translated messages.
make[2]: *** [pt.gmo] Error 1
rm -f pt_BR.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics --verbose -o
pt_BR.gmo pt_BR.po
pt_BR.po:508: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt_BR.po:666: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt_BR.po:925: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt_BR.po:1003: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt_BR.po:1042: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt_BR.po:1058: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt_BR.po:1064: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt_BR.po:1071: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt_BR.po:1091: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '
'
pt_BR.po:1097: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt_BR.po:1102: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
pt_BR.po:1108: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 13 fatal errors
pt_BR.po: 336 translated messages.
make[2]: *** [pt_BR.gmo] Error 1
rm -f ro.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics --verbose -o ro.gmo ro.po
ro.po:498: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ro.po:659: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ro.po:1018: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ro.po:1033: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ro.po:1040: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ro.po:1046: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ro.po:1066: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '
'
ro.po:1073: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ro.po:1078: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
ro.po:1084: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 11 fatal errors
ro.po: 336 translated messages.
make[2]: *** [ro.gmo] Error 1
rm -f sk.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics --verbose -o sk.gmo sk.po
sk.po:485: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
sk.po:639: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
sk.po:1002: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
sk.po:1010: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
sk.po:1016: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
sk.po:1032: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '
'
sk.po:1038: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
sk.po:1043: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
sk.po:1049: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 10 fatal errors
sk.po: 322 translated messages, 14 untranslated messages.
make[2]: *** [sk.gmo] Error 1
 
Old 02-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Ionut Biru
 
Default pacman 4.0.2 string freeze

On 02/06/2012 01:46 PM, Dan McGee wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:13 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> More info: http://www.archlinux.org/pacman/translation-help.html
>> Transifex page: https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/r/4-0-2/
>
> Unfortunately Transifex still doesn't do validation quite right on
> strings and newlines, making my job harder here. I'd appreciate it if
> anyone that did the below languages (ca, it, pt, pt_BR, ro, sk) could
> look into these errors in the pacman-scripts catalog. Thanks!
>
> -Dan

ro is fixed.

--
IonuČ›
 
Old 02-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Giovanni Scafora
 
Default pacman 4.0.2 string freeze

2012/2/6 Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com>:
> rm -f it.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics --verbose -o it.gmo it.po
> it.po:505: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> it.po:673: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> it.po:1037: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> it.po:1054: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> it.po:1061: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> it.po:1068: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> it.po:1088: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '
'
> it.po:1095: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> it.po:1100: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> it.po:1106: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> /usr/bin/msgfmt: found 11 fatal errors
> it.po: 336 translated messages.
> make[2]: *** [it.gmo] Error 1

Italian translation is fixed.


--
Arch Linux Developer
http://www.archlinux.org
http://www.archlinux.it
 
Old 02-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Mauro Santos
 
Default pacman 4.0.2 string freeze

On 06-02-2012 11:46, Dan McGee wrote:
> rm -f pt.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics --verbose -o pt.gmo pt.po
> pt.po:517: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt.po:675: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt.po:1042: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt.po:1058: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt.po:1066: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt.po:1073: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt.po:1094: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '
'
> pt.po:1100: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt.po:1105: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt.po:1111: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> /usr/bin/msgfmt: found 11 fatal errors
> pt.po: 336 translated messages.

Portuguese translation is fixed.

> msgfmt -c --verbose archlinux-pacman_pacman-scripts-pot_pt.po
336 translated messages.

--
Mauro Santos
 
Old 02-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Hector Martinez-Seara
 
Default pacman 4.0.2 string freeze

Catalan translation fixed (I hope!!).
Hector

On 6 February 2012 14:58, Giovanni Scafora <giovanni@archlinux.org> wrote:
> 2012/2/6 Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com>:
>> rm -f it.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics --verbose -o it.gmo it.po
>> it.po:505: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
>> it.po:673: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
>> it.po:1037: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
>> it.po:1054: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
>> it.po:1061: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
>> it.po:1068: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
>> it.po:1088: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '
'
>> it.po:1095: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
>> it.po:1100: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
>> it.po:1106: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
>> /usr/bin/msgfmt: found 11 fatal errors
>> it.po: 336 translated messages.
>> make[2]: *** [it.gmo] Error 1
>
> Italian translation is fixed.
>
>
> --
> Arch Linux Developer
> http://www.archlinux.org
> http://www.archlinux.it



--
Hector Martínez-Seara Monné
mail: hseara@gmail.com
Tel: +34656271145
Tel: +358442709253
 
Old 02-06-2012, 12:34 PM
rafael ff1
 
Default pacman 4.0.2 string freeze

2012/2/6 Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:13 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> More info: http://www.archlinux.org/pacman/translation-help.html
>> Transifex page: https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/r/4-0-2/
>
> Unfortunately Transifex still doesn't do validation quite right on
> strings and newlines, making my job harder here. I'd appreciate it if
> anyone that did the below languages (ca, it, pt, pt_BR, ro, sk) could
> look into these errors in the pacman-scripts catalog. Thanks!
>
> -Dan
>
> rm -f pt_BR.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics --verbose -o
> pt_BR.gmo pt_BR.po
> pt_BR.po:508: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt_BR.po:666: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt_BR.po:925: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt_BR.po:1003: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt_BR.po:1042: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt_BR.po:1058: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt_BR.po:1064: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt_BR.po:1071: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt_BR.po:1091: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '
'
> pt_BR.po:1097: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt_BR.po:1102: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> pt_BR.po:1108: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '
'
> /usr/bin/msgfmt: found 13 fatal errors
> pt_BR.po: 336 translated messages.
> make[2]: *** [pt_BR.gmo] Error 1
> make[2]: *** [sk.gmo] Error 1

pt_BR fixed.

Rafael
 
Old 02-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Archetyp
 
Default pacman 4.0.2 string freeze

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 12:46:03 +0100, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:


On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:13 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:

More info: http://www.archlinux.org/pacman/translation-help.html
Transifex page:
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/r/4-0-2/


Unfortunately Transifex still doesn't do validation quite right on
strings and newlines, making my job harder here. I'd appreciate it if
anyone that did the below languages (ca, it, pt, pt_BR, ro, sk) could
look into these errors in the pacman-scripts catalog. Thanks!

-Dan



Hopefully sk is fixed too.

A.
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:33 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org