Old 02-17-2008, 12:58 PM
"Владимир Байраковский"

Default Russian translation updated

Hello,

This is updated russian translation. It may contain some mistakes, please check it if you know russian. Any critics are welcome.

Old 02-17-2008, 01:29 PM
"Giovanni Scafora"

2008/2/17, Владимир Байраковский <4rayven@gmail.com>:
> This is updated russian translation. It may contain some mistakes, please
> check it if you know russian. Any critics are welcome.

Could you send a complete translation?
It's not complete, and that libalpm is missing too.
In that po file, I see 11 fuzzy messages and 63 untranslated messages.
Thanks.

--
Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)

Old 02-17-2008, 02:39 PM
"Владимир Байраковский"

So, the full translation will be later. But some fuzzy translation will stay fuzzy forever (translation difficulties). I think, untraslated lines will be ready at next 24 hours.

Thanks.

Old 02-17-2008, 06:21 PM
Xavier

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 01:39:51AM +1000, ???????? ??????????? =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=3F_ wrote:
> So, the full translation will be later. But some fuzzy translation will stay
> fuzzy forever (translation difficulties). I think, untraslated lines will be
> ready at next 24 hours.

You could ask for help in the russian arch community.
There is a #archlinux-ru IRC channel, and for example, olegfink from there
said he could offer his help tomorrow (24 hours from now). So once you are
done with what you can translate alone, you could go there and ask for help
(to complete and review your work).

Old 02-18-2008, 05:08 AM
"Dan McGee"

On Feb 17, 2008 1:21 PM, Xavier <shiningxc@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 01:39:51AM +1000, ???????? ??????????? =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=3F_ wrote:
> > So, the full translation will be later. But some fuzzy translation will stay
> > fuzzy forever (translation difficulties). I think, untraslated lines will be
> > ready at next 24 hours.
> >

> You could ask for help in the russian arch community.
> There is a #archlinux-ru IRC channel, and for example, olegfink from there
> said he could offer his help tomorrow (24 hours from now). So once you are
> done with what you can translate alone, you could go there and ask for help
> (to complete and review your work).

If you can get it completed (maybe with the help of other community
members) by 20 hours from right now, it will likely make it into the
3.1.2 release. I have merged what you have done so far into my local
maint branch.

I've posted the most current versions of the files at
http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/po_files/ so you can work from those.
This incorporates your changes from above.

-Dan

Old 02-18-2008, 08:58 AM
"Владимир Байраковский"

Translation already completed. But right now i'm writting from mobile
phone. I'll send it soon.

Old 02-18-2008, 11:00 AM
"Владимир Байраковский"

There are no fuzzy translations, but 11 untranslated strings. All of them are related to makepkg.sh script. I think in this state the translation may be included into the 3.1.2 release.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:33 PM
Xavier

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 10:00:36PM +1000, ???????? ??????????? =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=3F_ wrote:
> There are no fuzzy translations, but 11 untranslated strings. All of them
> are related to makepkg.sh script. I think in this state the translation may
> be included into the 3.1.2 release.

Strange, but that .po file doesn't seem up to date.
After merging it with : msgmerge ru.po pacman.pot , I see 5 fuzzy and 30
untranslated strings :/

And there is still the libalpm one : 62 fuzzy and 49 untranslated there.

I put both .po files there :
http://shining.toofishes.net/ru/

But there is always some activity in #archlinux-ru, and I found other people
willing to help. So it looks promising so far, someone is already working on
the libalpm one

Old 10-07-2008, 08:15 AM
serg

I've corrected some errors.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Xavier

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:15 AM, serg <serg.partizan@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've corrected some errors.

Did you forget to attach the files? (don't forget to compress them
because of the size limit)