Old 07-18-2011, 06:35 AM
Kerrick Staley

Default Implement SigLevel config parsing, v2.0

These revised patches make some fixes based on Dave's suggestions and also fix some problems I noticed after submitting the original patches. I don't think Optional is actually the default if no SigLevel is specified, but it's probably a good default going forward.

-Kerrick Staley