Old 07-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Allan McRae

Default PM_* to ALPM_* conversion

After changing types and function names to all have the "alpm" prefix,
I assume we also want to do that for the members of our enums. That
appears to be the last big change needed for consistent prefixing
throughout libalpm.

These patches are all available on my ALPM branch.

@Dan: Assuming this is fine, I can send you a script that generates this
patchset to allow you to "merge" this branch whenever you deem suitable.
That should save rebasing time.

Allan McRae (9):
Prefix alpm_pkgreason_t members with ALPM
Prefix alpm_depmod_t members with ALPM
Prefix alpm_fileconflicttype_t members with ALPM
Prefix alpm_loglevel_t members with ALPM
Prefix alpm_transflag_t members with ALPM
Prefix alpm_transevt_t members with ALPM
Prefix alpm_transconv_t members with ALPM
Prefix alpm_transprog_t members with ALPM
Prefix _alpm_errno_t members with ALPM

lib/libalpm/add.c | 166 +++++++++++++++---------------
lib/libalpm/alpm.c | 2 +-
lib/libalpm/alpm.h | 248 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------------