Old 06-28-2011, 05:39 AM
Allan McRae

Default Stale comment

This comment in libalpm/conflict.c is out of date, but I not really sure
what it should be replaced with... Can someone take a look?

/* Check for target vs (db - target) conflicts
* In case of conflict the package1 field of pmdepconflict_t contains
* the target package, package2 field contains the local package
*/
alpm_list_t *_alpm_outerconflicts(alpm_db_t *db, alpm_list_t *packages)

Allan

Old 06-28-2011, 01:29 PM
Dan McGee

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> This comment in libalpm/conflict.c is out of date, but I not really sure
> what it should be replaced with... *Can someone take a look?

I don't know what to replace it with, but the comment is from before
things like check_conflict() and add_conflict() were factored out is
my guess. Those use the pmconflict_t type it appears. Neither this or
the innerconflicts methods are all that helpful.