Old 06-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Nagy Gabor

Default Remove incorrect output when downloading only

Patch looks fine to me but some minor comments :

1) just a matter of taste, I would reduce the number of levels with
if (prompt && download)
install = 1
else if prompt
else

2) can we have downloadonly and prompt=0 ? do we want to print the warning in
that case ?

3) that patch highlights that these 2 blocks are completely
identical and could

maybe be factored like that :
if (install_ignorepkg(pkg))
install = 1
else
ignored = 1
continue

4) Would not be better to leave the "install = 1" decision to the
front-end's callback function? I am not sure everyone wants that
default here.

NG

SZTE Egyetemi Konyvtar - http://www.bibl.u-szeged.hu
This message was sent using IMP: http://horde.org/imp/