Old 06-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Rémy Oudompheng

Default Remove unnecessary handle != NULL asserts

Signing off all patches 2 -> 10, it will give me some more work to
port pyalpm

--
Rémy.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Dan McGee

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Rémy Oudompheng
<remyoudompheng@gmail.com> wrote:
> Signing off all patches 2 -> 10, it will give me some more work to
> port pyalpm

The eventual outcome is definitely some API changes, but I think it
really moves it int he right direction. Unfortuantely, nearly every
frontend will need to start tracking a handle object, but this is
standard in most libraries (archive in libarchive, curl handle in
curl, etc.).

-Dan