Old 02-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Xavier

Default String freeze for pacman 3.1.2 release

Attaching the french translation update.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:16 PM
"Dan McGee"

Ping? It has been close to a week and I want to put a release together
this weekend. Wating on de and pt_BR translations- I think you guys
are in good shape besides the message changes since 3.1.1 (only 6
message changes since then), so this shouldn't be too hard to get
together and submit before release hopefully.

If anyone out there is doing pl or ru translations, can you let me
know if you need a bit more time? Otherwise I'm going to assume they
aren't getting updates and we'll move ahead without them.

-Dan

Old 02-14-2008, 11:14 PM
"Joćo Felipe Santos"

> Here is the po file for pacman in pt_BR, just in time, I hope.
>
> jfsantos

Again, but now gzipped :P

jfsantos

Old 02-14-2008, 11:30 PM
"Giovanni Scafora"

2008/2/15, Joćo Felipe Santos <joao.eel@gmail.com>:
> Again, but now gzipped :P

Added.
Thanks for your contribution.

--
Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)

Old 02-15-2008, 12:40 AM
"Hugo Doria"

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ping? It has been close to a week and I want to put a release together
> this weekend. Wating on de and pt_BR translations- I think you guys
> are in good shape besides the message changes since 3.1.1 (only 6
> message changes since then), so this shouldn't be too hard to get
> together and submit before release hopefully.

We are done with the pt_BR translation. Joćo Felipe is probably
sending you the po file soon. Let me know if this does not happen, so
i can do it.

--
[]'s
Hugo Doria

Old 02-15-2008, 12:58 AM
"Dan McGee"

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ping? It has been close to a week and I want to put a release together
> > this weekend. Wating on de and pt_BR translations- I think you guys
> > are in good shape besides the message changes since 3.1.1 (only 6
> > message changes since then), so this shouldn't be too hard to get
> > together and submit before release hopefully.
>
> We are done with the pt_BR translation. Joćo Felipe is probably
> sending you the po file soon. Let me know if this does not happen, so
> i can do it.

It was actually sent just earlier in this thread, and it is in one of
our working trees so we are all set. Thanks though!

-Dan

Old 02-15-2008, 04:40 AM
"Jaroslaw Swierczynski"

2008/2/15, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com>:

> If anyone out there is doing pl or ru translations, can you let me
> know if you need a bit more time?

I'm working on the Polish one and I plan to finish it today's evening (CET).

--
Jaroslaw Swierczynski <swiergot@gmail.com>
www.archlinux.org | www.juvepoland.com

Old 02-15-2008, 04:49 AM
"Dan McGee"

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:40 PM, Jaroslaw Swierczynski
<swiergot@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/2/15, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com>:
>

> > If anyone out there is doing pl or ru translations, can you let me
> > know if you need a bit more time?
>
> I'm working on the Polish one and I plan to finish it today's evening (CET).

Awesome! Take your time, I won't release until Saturday at the earliest.

-Dan