-   -   Polish translator needed (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-pacman-development/52703-polish-translator-needed.html)

Xavier 02-11-2008 02:14 PM

Polish translator needed

Dan McGee wrote:

> Current list of known translators:
> http://projects.archlinux.org/git/?p=pacman.git;a=blob;f=TRANSLATORS

We have two outdated / partial translations : russian and polish ones.

I contacted Vladimir Bayrakovskiy and he is interested in updating the
russian one, so we should be good on this side.

However, Mateusz Jędrasik doesn't have the time to update the polish
translation anymore. So any help is welcome here. If you are interested,
please contact him first (m.jedrasik at gmail.com), because he has some
unfinished work.