Old 04-14-2011, 01:22 AM
Allan McRae

Default pyalpm 0.4

On 14/04/11 08:59, Thomas Bächler wrote:

Am 14.04.2011 00:27, schrieb Dan McGee:

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Thomas Bächler<thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:

Am 13.04.2011 23:50, schrieb Rémy Oudompheng:

Pyalpm can be found at
ftp://ftp.archlinux.org/other/pyalpm/pyalpm-0.4.tar.gz
(when FTP site will be synchronized) and is meant to be compilable on
other platforms than Archlinux, possibly with modifications to
CPPFLAGS.

Do you have a git tree for it? This should definitely on
projects.archlinux.org.

You mean like http://projects.archlinux.org/users/remy/pyalpm.git/ ?

Heh

Maybe we should still move it out of /users.

In fact, I would not mind seeing a semi official alpm-bindings project.
We have python, lua, and the start of go bindings that I can remember
of the top of my head.

Allan

Old 04-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Xyne

Allan McRae wrote:

> On 14/04/11 08:59, Thomas Bächler wrote:

> >> You mean like http://projects.archlinux.org/users/remy/pyalpm.git/ ?
> >
> > Heh
> >
> > Maybe we should still move it out of /users.
>
> In fact, I would not mind seeing a semi official alpm-bindings project.
> We have python, lua, and the start of go bindings that I can remember
> of the top of my head.
>
> Allan

I have Haskell bindings... or at least I did for <3.5. When I get some time I
intend to update them, test them extensively, and release them... hopefully in
that order. :P

Regards,
Xyne