-   -   3.5.1 string freeze in effect (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-pacman-development/503506-3-5-1-string-freeze-effect.html)

Dan McGee 03-21-2011 03:16 AM

3.5.1 string freeze in effect

A few small changes before we push a 3.5.1 release:
http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/r/3-5-1/

I'd like to release later this week (4 or so days).

For all of you who got translations up to date for 3.5.0, this should
take you no more than 5 or so minutes to touch up.

-Dan

甘露(Gan Lu) 03-21-2011 09:50 AM

3.5.1 string freeze in effect

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> A few small changes before we push a 3.5.1 release:
> http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/r/3-5-1/
>
> I'd like to release later this week (4 or so days).
>
> For all of you who got translations up to date for 3.5.0, this should
> take you no more than 5 or so minutes to touch up.
Done for Chinese translation, I am using 3.5.0 from testing, which is
quite great, new features and speed improvement, thanks for this
awesome app.

Slobodan Terzić 03-21-2011 03:00 PM

3.5.1 string freeze in effect

Hi all,

I've just finished and tested Serbian translation for pacman and libalpm,
and sent files to Transifex (actually, there are two language variants, sr
and sr@latin).

Since this is a completely new translation, I thought best to also notify
you here about it, so that it wouldn't be accidentally overlooked for the
next release (somehow it happens to me all the time with new translations,
so I am a bit paranoid :) ).

Also, please do notify me about any current or future problems with these
translation files.

Thank you for your time, and all the great work, of course.

Best regards,
Slobodan Terzić
Serbian KDE translation team

Dan McGee 03-21-2011 04:04 PM

3.5.1 string freeze in effect

2011/3/21 Slobodan Terzić <githzerai06@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just finished and tested Serbian translation for pacman and libalpm,
> and sent files to Transifex (actually, there are two language variants, sr
> and sr@latin).
>
> Since this is a completely new translation, I thought best to also notify
> you here about it, so that it wouldn't be accidentally overlooked for the
> next release (somehow it happens to me all the time with new translations,
> so I am a bit paranoid :) ).
>
> Also, please do notify me about any current or future problems with these
> translation files.
>
> Thank you for your time, and all the great work, of course.
>
> Best regards,
> Slobodan Terzić
> Serbian KDE translation team

Thanks a bunch for this- I did notice it and I made sure not to forget
it by already adding it locally (and making a note in NEWS file
updates), so it will get in there. Appreciate your efforts!

-Dan

Giovanni Scafora 03-21-2011 07:26 PM

3.5.1 string freeze in effect

Il 21/03/2011 05:16, Dan McGee ha scritto:

A few small changes before we push a 3.5.1 release:
http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/r/3-5-1/

I'd like to release later this week (4 or so days).

For all of you who got translations up to date for 3.5.0, this should
take you no more than 5 or so minutes to touch up.

Done for Italian translation.
I've just finished and tested Italian translation for pacman and
libalpm, and sent files to Transifex.

--
Arch Linux Developer
http://www.archlinux.org