Old 03-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Dan McGee

Default Second patchset for doxygen-style documentation in alpm.h

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 12:17 PM, Rémy Oudompheng
<remyoudompheng@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the second attempt to add Doxygen documentation in alpm.h,
> based on Dan's remarks.

Just a heads up, mostly to you, Rémy- I'm going to hold off on looking
at these until post 3.5.0 release as I'm quite busy this week, so ping
me once that is out the door (in hopefully < 1 week) to remind me you
sent these and I'll take a look then.

-Dan