-   -   Let's start the work for 3.5.0 release (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-pacman-development/495345-lets-start-work-3-5-0-release.html)

Dan McGee 02-28-2011 04:33 PM

Let's start the work for 3.5.0 release

We're using transifex this time around, and going cold turkey, so I
won't even look at translations submitted here.

http://projects.archlinux.org/pacman.git/tree/doc/translation-help.txt

The transifex help and the tx client will likely be your friend here.
`tx pull` and `tx push -t -l en_GB` were two commands I used to try
this whole system out. As I mentioned earlier, you will need
transifex-client-hg (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45787)
from the AUR.

Questions- send them to the list. Translations- please do not.

-Dan