Old 02-13-2011, 01:05 AM
Rémy Oudompheng

Default Namcap 2.8.1 released

Hello,

Namcap 2.8.1 has been released. You will find it at our mirrors :
http://mirrors.kernel.org/archlinux/other/namcap/namcap-2.8.1.tar.gz

The md5 checksum of the tarball is
2b688b8c8eabfcda91db283f8cf6ac86

The Git repository for namcap can be browsed at
http://projects.archlinux.org/namcap.git/

This version is bugfix follow-up to 2.8. It brings a test suite
covering nearly all rules, though it should not be considered as
complete and any contributions (malformed PKGBUILDs or well-formed
PKGBUILDs making bogus packages) are welcome. Notable bugfixes affect
the rules emptydirs, extravars and kdeprograms.

--
Rémy.

Old 02-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Rémy Oudompheng

On 2011/2/13 Rémy Oudompheng <remy@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Namcap 2.8.1 has been released. You will find it at our mirrors :
> *http://mirrors.kernel.org/archlinux/other/namcap/namcap-2.8.1.tar.gz

Due to serious bugs in the extravars rule I have re-enabled in 2.8.1
(noticeable if you use multiline configure statements or set
environment variables, or optdepends or changelog or several other
PKGBUILD variables), I am releasing namcap 2.8.2 in [testing]. The
tarball can be found at usual places, its md5 checksum is
67d5c3a32b1d658219d502ed4513249f

--
Rémy.