Old 01-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Vojtěch Gondžala

Default one lost grrr

hi,
hmm what say? It's bad luck
and little update

Old 01-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Xavier

Vojtěch Gondžala wrote:
> hi,
> hmm what say? It's bad luck
> and little update

Hmm, indeed I am afraid that's too late.
Anyway, no translations could be perfect in 3.1.1 because a few strings
were broken in pacman itself. These will be soon fixed in git, for the
next 3.1.2 release, but I think you should wait the next string freeze
for 3.1.2 before submitting a new translation update.

Old 01-20-2008, 09:07 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 20, 2008 4:04 PM, Xavier <shiningxc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Vojtěch Gondžala wrote:
> > hi,
> > hmm what say? It's bad luck
> > and little update
> >

> Hmm, indeed I am afraid that's too late.
> Anyway, no translations could be perfect in 3.1.1 because a few strings
> were broken in pacman itself. These will be soon fixed in git, for the
> next 3.1.2 release, but I think you should wait the next string freeze
> for 3.1.2 before submitting a new translation update.

In addition, please gzip/bzip the files next time you send them, as I
have to manually approve anything to this list that is over 40K.

-Dan