Old 06-18-2010, 12:23 PM
Allan McRae

Default How to test pacman

On 18/06/10 22:05, Denis A. Altoé Falqueto wrote:

Hi,

I'm starting to get an implementation for package siging and I would
like an advice about how to test pacman without having to put it in my
real system. Do you have an full virtual machine or just an chroot
would suffice?

Some of us are silly enough to just run the git version of pacman on our
systems... but I have done testing in a chroot before.

By the way, I saw that Allan's branch gpg is updated, isn't it? Very
good, so we don't lag behind.

I am trying to keep it rebased on master so it will be easy to pull when
the time comes.

Allan