Old 01-15-2008, 08:24 PM
"Giovanni Scafora"

Default Czech translation at last time? : )

2008/1/15, Vojtěch Gondžala <vogo@seznam.cz>:
> there are some bigger corrections, I get filnaly a feedback from Czech
> users , so this is result.

Are you sure?
I hope that's the latest. :-)

--
Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)

Old 01-15-2008, 09:13 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 15, 2008 3:24 PM, Giovanni Scafora <linuxmania@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/1/15, Vojtěch Gondžala <vogo@seznam.cz>:
> > there are some bigger corrections, I get filnaly a feedback from Czech
> > users , so this is result.
>
> Are you sure?
> I hope that's the latest. :-)

Hah, they do have 7 days for a reason. Peer review is a good thing.

If you get a main submission of a translation, and someone updates it
a few days later, you don't have to go back and change the original
commit, adding another commit is just fine with the updates. I just
didn't want 30 some commits to update the translations if they were
unnecessary.

-Dan

Old 01-16-2008, 07:24 AM
Vojtěch Gondžala

Dne Tuesday 15 of January 2008 22:24:48 Giovanni Scafora napsal(a):
> 2008/1/15, Vojtěch Gondžala <vogo@seznam.cz>:
> > there are some bigger corrections, I get filnaly a feedback from Czech
> > users , so this is result.
>
> Are you sure?
> I hope that's the latest. :-)

Yes I am

I'm very sorry, I've yesterday really bad day.

vogo