Old 01-15-2008, 07:44 AM
Matthias Gorissen

Default Current status of es.translation

The original es-translator still seemed available when I talked to him a week
ago. He doesn't read the lists regularly, and he probably would not mind if I
remind him again.
In the meantime, I did some work on that on my own, but I focussed on simple
syntax errors and fuzzy entries. The more substantial untranslated parts
should be left to native speakers. To avoid duplicate efforts, new
translators may wish to checkout directly from my own public repo:

http://git.archlinux.de/~matthias/pacman.git

Dan, can you pull that directly, or do you need/prefer a patch?

Best regards,
Matt

Old 01-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Matthias Gorissen

Am Dienstag 15 Januar 2008 13:25:57 schrieben Sie:
> Hi! it took me a lot of time, because there was some many errors!
> Im now translating the file, with help of some members of archlinux-es.org
> community. Please tell me a date, for try to send you the files before that
> date.
> Greetings!

I don't know about the exact time frame - maybe a week or two. You may ask at
the pacman-dev mailing list (adress below), and in any case, you should post
the end-product directly to the list. Please make sure to prefix your message
with [translation].

Keep on the good work and all the best from Germany,
Matt