Old 01-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Allan McRae

Default pacman crash

Just so someone here sees this forum post:

Show pacman crashing with message:

Proceed with installation? [Y/n] y
*** glibc detected *** pacman: double free or corruption (out): 0x08908520 ***

Old 01-13-2008, 09:21 AM
Xavier

Allan McRae wrote:

Just so someone here sees this forum post:

Show pacman crashing with message:

Proceed with installation? [Y/n] y
*** glibc detected *** pacman: double free or corruption (out): 0x08908520 ***

Yes, this issue was already reported yesterday on IRC, I investigated
and fixed it. The user didn't report a bug, and my fix hasn't been
pushed yet, so I'll report a bug and attach the fix there for reference.

Well, I can attach it here too.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Xavier

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9186