Old 01-13-2008, 12:10 AM
Mateusz Jedrasik

Default 3.1.0 polish translation

Just wanted to drop a line saying I've started work on the polish translation
of 3.1, so that if anybody plans to do it as well, contact me please first so
we won't be doing duplicate work.

So far I'm at ~50% of pacman's .po file. Have not started with libalpm yet. A
lot of new lines, and old ones needed fixing. I'm on it.

Cheers,

//m.
--
Mateusz Jędrasik <m.jedrasik@gmail.com>
tel. +48(79)022-9393, +48(51)69-444-90

Old 01-13-2008, 12:55 AM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 12, 2008 7:10 PM, Mateusz Jedrasik <m.jedrasik@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to drop a line saying I've started work on the polish translation
> of 3.1, so that if anybody plans to do it as well, contact me please first so
> we won't be doing duplicate work.
>
> So far I'm at ~50% of pacman's .po file. Have not started with libalpm yet. A
> lot of new lines, and old ones needed fixing. I'm on it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> //m.

Note that abs is no longer included as part of pacman, so anything you
see related to that does not need to be translated.

I haven't nailed down a release date for 3.1.1 yet, but it will
probably be in two weeks or so. I'll be sure to let the list know for
a string freeze, and I'll be following the new translation policy
outlined here:
http://www.archlinux.org/pacman/translation-help.html

-Dan