Italian translation update
2008/1/12, Dan McGee <email@example.com>:
> I really appreciate your efforts- but I'm not going to merge this just yet.
OK, no problem.
> http://www.archlinux.org/pacman/translation-help.html (the section on
> Pre-release updates)
I'm reading that right now.
> I would rather hold off for updating translations with this few
> corrections until a string freeze before a release, simply because
> more things will change here before we release 3.1.1 (I already have
> some string changes on my local working branches I'm sure).
BTW, my latest patch was generated against your local working branch.
> If you keep these incremental updates in a local working branch and
> submit a patch when I call for a string freeze, that would be awesome.
> You are encouraged to submit a GIT patch at this time if you know how
> to, which you clearly do.
I'll wait for next call for a string freeze.
> Let me know if you have any questions, or if you are interested in
> possibly being our translation lieutenant.
Yeah, I'm interested in being your translation lieutenant.
Thanks a lot.
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)
pacman-dev mailing list