Old 01-06-2008, 09:20 PM
"Giovanni Scafora"

Default source-highlight: command not found

Hi guys,

I've built latest package of the pacman git version and I noticed this warning:

a2x -d manpage -f manpage --xsltproc-opts='-param
man.endnotes.list.enabled 0' --xsltproc-opts='-param
man.endnotes.are.numbered 0' --asciidoc-opts="-f asciidoc.conf -a
pacman_version="3.1.0devel" -a pacman_date="`date +%Y-%m-%d`" -a
sysconfdir=/etc" PKGBUILD.5.txt
/bin/sh: source-highlight: command not found
WARNING: PKGBUILD-example.txt: line 20: no output from filter:
source-highlight -f docbook -s sh
Note: Writing PKGBUILD.5

I guess that it is not important, but maybe you could fix it.

--
Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)

Old 01-06-2008, 09:28 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 6, 2008 4:20 PM, Giovanni Scafora <linuxmania@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've built latest package of the pacman git version and I noticed this warning:
>
> a2x -d manpage -f manpage --xsltproc-opts='-param
> man.endnotes.list.enabled 0' --xsltproc-opts='-param
> man.endnotes.are.numbered 0' --asciidoc-opts="-f asciidoc.conf -a
> pacman_version="3.1.0devel" -a pacman_date="`date +%Y-%m-%d`" -a
> sysconfdir=/etc" PKGBUILD.5.txt
> /bin/sh: source-highlight: command not found
> WARNING: PKGBUILD-example.txt: line 20: no output from filter:
> source-highlight -f docbook -s sh
> Note: Writing PKGBUILD.5
>
> I guess that it is not important, but maybe you could fix it.

Install extra/source-highlight.

-Dan

Old 01-06-2008, 10:02 PM
"Giovanni Scafora"

2008/1/6, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com>:
> Install extra/source-highlight.

Yeah, done!
I was wondering if It would have to be into makedepends.