Old 01-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Matthias Gorissen

Default de-translation

There is probably a way to turn off git's default behaviour (producing one
patch per commit), but I haven't figured out yet. It is a little bit
complicated, but who cares as long as it works?
The files below should make up for a complete de-translation. It even seems to
compile this time ...
Please feel free to complain on any errors which may occur, and I will correct
that.

Best regards,
Matt