Old 01-01-2008, 07:11 AM
Allan McRae

Default Notify of package replacements when using noconfirm

Hi,

This is a small patch that prints a message about package replacements
when upgrading with the --noconfirm flag. This adds a new string for
translation. Do I need to also add something the translation file or is
that automatically handled?

Allan

Old 01-03-2008, 08:24 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Jan 1, 2008 2:11 AM, Allan McRae <mcrae_allan@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a small patch that prints a message about package replacements
> when upgrading with the --noconfirm flag. This adds a new string for
> translation. Do I need to also add something the translation file or is
> that automatically handled?

Quick question, mainly for Dan - I thought we were already in a string
freeze for 3.1? Or am I mistaken?

Old 01-03-2008, 08:27 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 3, 2008 3:24 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 1, 2008 2:11 AM, Allan McRae <mcrae_allan@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a small patch that prints a message about package replacements
> > when upgrading with the --noconfirm flag. This adds a new string for
> > translation. Do I need to also add something the translation file or is
> > that automatically handled?
>
> Quick question, mainly for Dan - I thought we were already in a string
> freeze for 3.1? Or am I mistaken?

My lack of response clearly indicated "string freeze", didn't it?

Yeah, I'm not going to pull this until post 3.1 because of the string
change. Speaking of translations, I haven't seen a whole lot come
through lately.

-Dan