Old 07-21-2008, 12:21 PM
Xavier

Default Updated Portuguese (Brazil) translation

2008/7/21 Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com>:
> Updated Portuguese (Brazil) translation.

Ok thanks, I didn't find any problems.
Well, except the [Y/n] question in makepkg that shouldn't be
translated, but I had to fix that in almost every translations anyway

Attaching the corresponding git patch.

This was the only missing translation, so nice job to every
translators for being able to update all languages we had in one week!

Old 07-21-2008, 12:28 PM
"甘露(Lu Gan)"

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 8:21 PM, Xavier <shiningxc@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/7/21 Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com>:
>> Updated Portuguese (Brazil) translation.
>>

> Ok thanks, I didn't find any problems.
> Well, except the [Y/n] question in makepkg that shouldn't be
> translated, but I had to fix that in almost every translations anyway
>
> Attaching the corresponding git patch.
>
> This was the only missing translation, so nice job to every
> translators for being able to update all languages we had in one week!
May because all of us are eager to see the new release hitting the street.