Old 07-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Nagy Gabor

Default Fileconflict error...

Hi!

I've tried -Su again...
I've just run into a very "hard to fix" error.

[ngaba@Arch ~]$ LANG=C sudo pacman -Su --ignore mplayer
xulrunner: /usr/include/xulrunner-1.9 exists in filesystem
xulrunner: /usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9 exists in filesystem
xulrunner: /usr/lib/xulrunner-devel-1.9 exists in filesystem
xulrunner: /usr/share/idl/xulrunner-1.9 exists in filesystem

These are directories... But in the package we have symlinks.

Bye