Old 07-19-2008, 11:18 AM
serg

Default Updated Russian Translation

updated translation for 3.2 release

Old 07-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Xavier

serg wrote:
> updated translation for 3.2 release

There are a few problems with the pacman translation.

There are still 3 untranslated messages :
msgid "options array contains unknown option '%s'"
msgstr ""

msgid "malloc failure: could not allocate %zd bytes
"
msgstr ""

msgid "invalid value for 'CleanMethod' : '%s'
"
msgstr ""

one message marked as fuzzy :
#, fuzzy, c-format
msgid "'%s': not found in sync db
"
msgstr "'%s': не найден в базе данных
"

one error because of the trailing
:
msgid "Repository file '%s' was not found."
msgstr "Файл репозитория '%s' не найден.
"

Old 07-19-2008, 02:14 PM
serg

2008/7/19 Xavier <shiningxc@gmail.com>:

serg wrote:

> updated translation for 3.2 release

There are a few problems with the pacman translation.

There are still 3 untranslated messages :

msgid "options array contains unknown option '%s'"

msgstr ""

msgid "malloc failure: could not allocate %zd bytes
"

msgstr ""

msgid "invalid value for 'CleanMethod' : '%s'
"

msgstr ""

one message marked as fuzzy :

#, fuzzy, c-format

msgid "'%s': not found in sync db
"

msgstr "'%s': не найден в базе данных
"

one error because of the trailing
:

msgid "Repository file '%s' was not found."

msgstr "Файл репозитория '%s' не найден.
"

fixed

Old 07-19-2008, 02:23 PM
Xavier

"
>> msgstr "'%s': не найден в базе данных
"

>> one error because of the trailing
:
>> msgid "Repository file '%s' was not found."
>> msgstr "Файл репозитория '%s' не найден.
"

> fixed

Thanks, that was fast.
You missed the last one though :
one error because of the trailing
:
msgid "Repository file '%s' was not found."
msgstr "Файл репозитория '%s' не найден.
"

But I can remove the
, that is not a problem, you just need to confirm
me that the translation is correct.

Old 07-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Xavier

Xavier wrote:

Thanks, that was fast.
You missed the last one though :
one error because of the trailing
:
msgid "Repository file '%s' was not found."
msgstr "Файл репозитория '%s' не найден.
"

But I can remove the
, that is not a problem, you just need to confirm
me that the translation is correct.

There were other errors, I am not sure what you did, but a few messages
(msgid) were completely deleted from your .po file, some others were in
a different order, etc.

So I updated your two .po files with msgmerge. There is 1 untranslated
message in libalpm, and 1 fuzzy and 2 untranslated in pacman.

I am attaching them so that you can complete them.

Old 07-19-2008, 04:58 PM
serg

corrected these errors

Old 07-19-2008, 06:58 PM