Old 07-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Samed Beyribey

Default updated Turkish translation

Here's the updated TŘrkše (Turkish) translation

--
A day without sunshine is like a day without orange juice.

Old 07-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Xavier

Samed Beyribey wrote:
> Here's the updated T├╝rk├že (Turkish) translation

msgid "N"
msgstr "Hay─▒r"

The translation should be just H here.

msgid " Are you sure you wish to do this? [Y/n] "
msgstr " Bunu yapmak istedi─činize emin misiniz? [E/h] "

This specific [Y/n] should not be translated. I know it is confusing
though. It can be fixed, but not now since we are in a string freeze, so
it will have to wait for 3.2.1.

I can fix these two errors, so no problem. I can't fix the following one
though :

#, c-format
msgid ""
":: Do you want to cancel the current operation
"
":: and upgrade these packages now?"
msgstr ""
":: Y├╝r├╝t├╝len i┼člemi ┼čimdi durdurup
"
":: yeni pacman s├╝r├╝m├╝n├╝n y├╝klenmesini ister misiniz?"

pacman shouldn't be mentioned anymore, should it?
You can just post the correct translation here, no need to send the
whole file again.

Old 07-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Samed Beyribey

Hello,
On Friday 18 July 2008 00:26:57 Xavier wrote:
> Samed Beyribey wrote:
> > Here's the updated T├╝rk├že (Turkish) translation
>
> msgid "N"
> msgstr "Hay─▒r"
>
> The translation should be just H here.
>
> msgid " Are you sure you wish to do this? [Y/n] "
> msgstr " Bunu yapmak istedi─činize emin misiniz? [E/h] "
Oops sorry for the mistake, I've just noticed it.
> This specific [Y/n] should not be translated. I know it is confusing
> though. It can be fixed, but not now since we are in a string freeze, so
> it will have to wait for 3.2.1.
>
> I can fix these two errors, so no problem. I can't fix the following one
> though :
> #, c-format
> msgid ""
> ":: Do you want to cancel the current operation
"
> ":: and upgrade these packages now?"
> msgstr ""
> ":: Y├╝r├╝t├╝len i┼člemi ┼čimdi durdurup
"
> ":: yeni pacman s├╝r├╝m├╝n├╝n y├╝klenmesini ister misiniz?"
Then it should be:
msgid ""
":: Do you want to cancel the current operation
"
":: and upgrade these packages now?"
msgstr ""
":: Y├╝r├╝t├╝len i┼člemi ┼čimdi durdurup
"
":: yeni s├╝r├╝m├╝n y├╝klenmesini ister misiniz?"

Old 07-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Xavier

Samed Beyribey wrote:
> Hello,
> On Friday 18 July 2008 00:26:57 Xavier wrote:
>> Samed Beyribey wrote:
>>> Here's the updated T├╝rk├že (Turkish) translation
>> msgid "N"
>> msgstr "Hay─▒r"
>>
>> The translation should be just H here.
>>
>> msgid " Are you sure you wish to do this? [Y/n] "
>> msgstr " Bunu yapmak istedi─činize emin misiniz? [E/h] "
> Oops sorry for the mistake, I've just noticed it.
>> This specific [Y/n] should not be translated. I know it is confusing
>> though. It can be fixed, but not now since we are in a string freeze, so
>> it will have to wait for 3.2.1.
>>
>> I can fix these two errors, so no problem. I can't fix the following one
>> though :
>> #, c-format
>> msgid ""
>> ":: Do you want to cancel the current operation
"
>> ":: and upgrade these packages now?"
>> msgstr ""
>> ":: Y├╝r├╝t├╝len i┼člemi ┼čimdi durdurup
"
>> ":: yeni pacman s├╝r├╝m├╝n├╝n y├╝klenmesini ister misiniz?"
> Then it should be:
> msgid ""
> ":: Do you want to cancel the current operation
"
> ":: and upgrade these packages now?"
> msgstr ""
> ":: Y├╝r├╝t├╝len i┼člemi ┼čimdi durdurup
"
> ":: yeni s├╝r├╝m├╝n y├╝klenmesini ister misiniz?"

Cool, that was fast. So it is all fixed now.
You can see all uptodate translations here :
http://shining.toofishes.net/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=pacman.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/translations