Old 07-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Xavier

Default updated french translation

Hm, that took more time than I hoped / expected :P

I am still wondering who won the medal of causing the most translation
annoyance between me :

http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=pacman.git;a=commitdiff;h=143135e666f5564240868 810f0b8f4bc46ff87b5
(all these [Y/n] to remove)
and Allan :
http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=pacman.git;a=commitdiff;h=3c3cb001a441656c2afba 62f0361b83d4987339c
(all these error: to remove)

So you can vote now

Also one of my other change became pretty sneaky with the [Y/n] change :
http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=pacman.git;a=commitdiff;h=d5278ebb3ba94efdc9fff b7924ac66b6747d9011

I almost missed that change:
- ":: and install the new pacman version now?"))) {
+ ":: and upgrade these packages now?"))) {

Anyway I hope I didn't make too much mistakes in this update :P