Old 06-12-2008, 07:12 PM
Xavier

Default Dependency resolution in package management systems

I wanted to have an overview of pisi, which seems to be an interesting
package manager in python (for the Pardus linux distrib), and I felt on
a small paper formalizing how the dependency resolution is done.
http://www.pardus.org.tr/eng/projects/pisi/index.html
http://svn.pardus.org.tr/uludag/trunk/pisi/doc/dependency.pdf

I found it interesting so wanted to share it with others

There are also many neat features :
http://www.pardus.org.tr/eng/projects/pisi/PiSi.html