Old 06-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Alper KANAT

Default pacman Turkish translation

It's 15K now..

--
Alper KANAT
http://raptiye.org

Old 06-13-2008, 12:17 AM
"Dan McGee"

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Alper KANAT <alperkanat@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's 15K now..

Thanks, added to my local repo. Two things of note- There isn't a
libalpm translation here (which has another 140 or so messages), and
we are pushing towards a 3.2 release which will have a few string
updates (but your current work is obviously a big start toward getting
that good to go).

-Dan

Old 06-13-2008, 12:41 AM
Samed Beyribey

Hello,

On Friday 13 June 2008 03:17:26 Dan McGee wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Alper KANAT <alperkanat@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's 15K now..
>
> Thanks, added to my local repo. Two things of note- There isn't a
> libalpm translation here (which has another 140 or so messages), and
> we are pushing towards a 3.2 release which will have a few string
> updates (but your current work is obviously a big start toward getting
> that good to go).
Yeah, we've started translating libalpm.
We'll provide libalpm translation soon (i think we'll submit it tomorrow, im
waiting for community for fixing typos, etc. ), and we'll update the
translation for 3.2 soon. (when it's updated)

Thanks,
Samed.

Old 06-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Samed Beyribey

On Friday 13 June 2008 03:17:26 Dan McGee wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Alper KANAT <alperkanat@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's 15K now..
>
> Thanks, added to my local repo. Two things of note- There isn't a
> libalpm translation here (which has another 140 or so messages), and
> we are pushing towards a 3.2 release which will have a few string
> updates (but your current work is obviously a big start toward getting
> that good to go).
>
> -Dan

Hello,
libalpm's Turkish translation is ready.
I have attached it.

Samed.
--
A day without sunshine is like a day without orange juice.