-   -   pacman Turkish translation (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-pacman-development/105534-pacman-turkish-translation.html)

Alper KANAT 06-12-2008 03:37 PM

pacman Turkish translation

It's 15K now.. :)

--
Alper KANAT
http://raptiye.org

"Dan McGee" 06-13-2008 12:17 AM

pacman Turkish translation

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Alper KANAT <alperkanat@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's 15K now.. :)

Thanks, added to my local repo. Two things of note- There isn't a
libalpm translation here (which has another 140 or so messages), and
we are pushing towards a 3.2 release which will have a few string
updates (but your current work is obviously a big start toward getting
that good to go).

-Dan

Samed Beyribey 06-13-2008 12:41 AM

pacman Turkish translation

Hello,

On Friday 13 June 2008 03:17:26 Dan McGee wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Alper KANAT <alperkanat@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's 15K now.. :)
>
> Thanks, added to my local repo. Two things of note- There isn't a
> libalpm translation here (which has another 140 or so messages), and
> we are pushing towards a 3.2 release which will have a few string
> updates (but your current work is obviously a big start toward getting
> that good to go).
Yeah, we've started translating libalpm.
We'll provide libalpm translation soon (i think we'll submit it tomorrow, im
waiting for community for fixing typos, etc. :)), and we'll update the
translation for 3.2 soon. (when it's updated)

Thanks,
Samed.

Samed Beyribey 06-19-2008 12:02 AM

pacman Turkish translation

On Friday 13 June 2008 03:17:26 Dan McGee wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Alper KANAT <alperkanat@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's 15K now.. :)
>
> Thanks, added to my local repo. Two things of note- There isn't a
> libalpm translation here (which has another 140 or so messages), and
> we are pushing towards a 3.2 release which will have a few string
> updates (but your current work is obviously a big start toward getting
> that good to go).
>
> -Dan

Hello,
libalpm's Turkish translation is ready.
I have attached it.

Samed.
--
A day without sunshine is like a day without orange juice.