Old 10-16-2012, 01:25 AM
Martín Cigorraga

Default Final step before changing to systemd

Hi all
I have almost everything in place to jump to systemd and I hope to make the
transition
after reading your responses here.
Basically I need to know how to handle these daemons:
hwclock
dbus
netfs
As today I still have them in the rc.conf DAEMONS field but I was unable to
find a way
to enable them within systemd.
Any suggestions?
Regards.