Old 10-13-2012, 05:50 AM
Jayesh Badwaik

Default PrintScreen key doesn't launch gnome-screenshot

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:16 AM, fredbezies <fredbezies@gmail.com> wrote:

> In some way, yes. But I didn't try shutter. Same behaviour.

What I meant was, probably the screenshots are getting saved? Even though
there is no dialog? As is written there in a link in the comments?

--
Jayesh

Old 10-13-2012, 05:59 AM
fredbezies

2012/10/13 Jayesh Badwaik <jayesh.badwaik90@gmail.com>:
> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:16 AM, fredbezies <fredbezies@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In some way, yes. But I didn't try shutter. Same behaviour.
>>

> What I meant was, probably the screenshots are getting saved? Even though
> there is no dialog? As is written there in a link in the comments?
>
> --
> Jayesh

Well, I will tell this again : NOT A SINGLE screenshot. Clear ?

--
Frederic Bezies
fredbezies@gmail.com

Old 10-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Jayesh Badwaik

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM, fredbezies <fredbezies@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I will tell this again : NOT A SINGLE screenshot. Clear ?
>
> Okay! (Sorry.)
:-)

--
Jayesh

Old 10-13-2012, 06:10 AM
fredbezies

2012/10/13 Jayesh Badwaik <jayesh.badwaik90@gmail.com>:
> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM, fredbezies <fredbezies@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, I will tell this again : NOT A SINGLE screenshot. Clear ?
>>
>> Okay! (Sorry.)
> :-)
>
> --
> Jayesh

No problems. This "bug" is just very annoying for everyday use.

--
Frederic Bezies
fredbezies@gmail.com

Old 10-13-2012, 07:19 AM
fredbezies

2012/10/13 Jayesh Badwaik <jayesh.badwaik90@gmail.com>:
> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM, fredbezies <fredbezies@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, I will tell this again : NOT A SINGLE screenshot. Clear ?
>>
>> Okay! (Sorry.)
> :-)
>
> --
> Jayesh

Well... Looks like it is a gnome 3.4 issue. "Upgraded" to
gnome-unstable, and guess what ? PrintScreen Key is working again !

--
Frederic Bezies
fredbezies@gmail.com