Allan McRae 10-03-2012 02:01 AM

Full mailing-list moderation

People just do not learn...

All post to the mailing list are now moderated. As this takes time away
from us actually maintaining the distribution, this will only occur
intermittently.

Allan

Gaetan Bisson 10-04-2012 01:45 AM

Full mailing-list moderation

[2012-10-03 12:01:55 +1000] Allan McRae:
> All post to the mailing list are now moderated. As this takes time away
> from us actually maintaining the distribution, this will only occur
> intermittently.

I have disabled full list moderation but turned on everyone's moderation
bit. Therefore, the next message you will send to this list will be held
for moderation - hopefully for no more than a couple hours.

Provided your message contains *factual bits of useful information*, it
will be allowed through to the list and we will turn off your moderation
bit, so from then on you will be able to post freely.

And this list will be a joy to read again. :)

--
Gaetan