Old 09-30-2012, 07:07 PM
Magnus Therning

Default ArchHaskell: Testing repo built with GHC 7.6 available

This is for all the Haskell users on the list who still haven't made
it to the ArchHaskell list[1]:

There is now a repo built with GHC 7.6:

[haskell-testing]
Server = http://www.kiwilight.com/haskell/testing/$arch

At the moment it's only available for x86_64--building for i686 is
happening as I write this and will hopefully be available within a
day.

/M

--
Magnus Therning OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus@therning.org jabber: magnus@therning.org

Perl is another example of filling a tiny, short-term need, and then
being a real problem in the longer term.
-- Alan Kay

Old 10-01-2012, 04:59 AM
Magnus Therning

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 09:07:25PM +0200, Magnus Therning wrote:
> This is for all the Haskell users on the list who still haven't made
> it to the ArchHaskell list[1]:
>
> There is now a repo built with GHC 7.6:
>
> [haskell-testing]
> Server = http://www.kiwilight.com/haskell/testing/$arch
>
> At the moment it's only available for x86_64--building for i686 is
> happening as I write this and will hopefully be available within a
> day.

The repo for i686 is available now.

/M

--
Magnus Therning OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus@therning.org jabber: magnus@therning.org
twitter: magthe http://therning.org/magnus

Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid with
millions of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural
integrity, but just done by brute force and thousands of slaves.
-- Alan Kay