Old 09-25-2012, 06:48 AM
"Guillermo Leira"

Default MS-Exchange email

> it.
> >
> > Thunderbird with a few addons (Lightning, SOGo and LookOut) it's enought for
> > me with Davmail [1]. I'm using it from last 2 years and it's doing the job.
> > My company has an (old) Exchange 2003 without POP3/IMAP.
> >
> > [1]: http://davmail.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > $(Figue)
> >

> Or easier: Novell Evolution. GNOME standard installation IIRC.

Evolution? I've tried that, but seems to require a plugin than depends on a beta version of mysql... I don't know if it works.

Regards,

Guillermo Leira

Old 09-25-2012, 07:01 AM
"Guillermo Leira"

Oh, Sorry, I mean Samba...

Regards,

Guillermo Leira

Old 09-25-2012, 07:23 AM
Oon-Ee Ng

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Guillermo Leira <gleira@gleira.com> wrote:
> [...]

evolution-mapi is in the AUR. I used to maintain it for a while,
worked back then, I guess it does work now as well, though it seems
unupdated.