-   -   Eject and Util-linux conflict (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/706831-eject-util-linux-conflict.html)

Victor Silva 09-24-2012 04:48 AM

Eject and Util-linux conflict

Folks after trying to update today I got the following error:
util-linux and eject are in conflict
According to this:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2012-July/023320.html

I could just go yes but pacman suggests me to answer no. I've found nothing
on the boards nor webpage. Have anyone had this situation?

Regards,
vfbsilva

arielp 09-24-2012 04:49 AM

Eject and Util-linux conflict

Folks after trying to update today I got the following error:
util-linux and eject are in conflict
According to this:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2012-July/023320.html

I could just go yes but pacman suggests me to answer no. I've found nothing
on the boards nor webpage. Have anyone had this situation?

Regards,
vfbsilva

util-linux now contains eject. just hit yes.

Ralf Mardorf 09-24-2012 05:40 AM

On Mon, 2012-09-24 at 01:48 -0300, Victor Silva wrote:
> I could just go yes but pacman suggests me to answer no.

I guess it's a protection, to avoid switching by accident and not a
suggestion. My answer was "y".

Regards,
Ralf