-   -   trolling and leaving (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/706332-trolling-leaving.html)

Joakim Hernberg 09-22-2012 10:43 AM

trolling and leaving

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 15:21:44 +0530
phani <listmail@phanisvara.com> wrote:

> one troll can't do serious harm. it's when a bunch of others decide
> to take him on again & again that things get out of hand. just keep
> quiet!

I totally agree, the successful troll turns others into worst trolls
than themselves. The only cure is either to ban or to ignore.

Personally I find it sad to see our devs and tus taking the course of
just leaving instead of ignoring threads. I mean mostly the list is low
level, and one can easily ignore a thread or two if one doesn't want to
participate.

Oh well, here's to a brighter future! :)

--

Joakim