Old 09-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Genes MailLists

Default sleep + lid events + kde => new problem - solved

On 09/21/2012 10:39 AM, mike cloaked wrote:

> Any chance you may have a setting that could be changed in the KDE
> power management settings window to get this working again?

Spot on - in the KDE power management - there was a section called
'activities' - it was selected - deselecting and instead choosing 'dont
do anything special' .. fixed the issue ..

All is well!!

I don't recall changing this but either it was the big kde update or I
did so accidently and was not aware ...

Thanks!

gene/

Old 09-22-2012, 03:33 AM
Martín Cigorraga

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Genes MailLists <lists@sapience.com> wrote:

> On 09/21/2012 10:39 AM, mike cloaked wrote:
>
> All is well!!

Did you mean All Izz Well!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-LltgOtFSg (from
the movie "Three Idiots", a very great one)
I love Bollywood!

Old 09-22-2012, 06:22 AM
Jayesh Badwaik

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Martín Cigorraga <msx@archlinux.us> wrote:

>> All is well!!
>>

> Did you mean All Izz Well!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-LltgOtFSg (from
> the movie "Three Idiots", a very great one)
> I love Bollywood!

Oh well! :-)

Cheers
Jayesh Vinay Badwaik
Electronics and Communication Engineering
VNIT, INDIA
-