-   -   Cannot see tty after starting X (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/706055-cannot-see-tty-after-starting-x.html)

Aurko Roy 09-21-2012 10:24 AM

Cannot see tty after starting X

Hi,
I am unable to see the ttys immediately after starting X. Neither the
original tty from which X was started nor the other unused ones seem to be
visible. I have an Nvidia graphics card and I have tried using both the
nouveau as well as the proprietary nvidia driver - but neither seem to
work. I had faced this problem earlier with nouveau but the nvidia driver
used to work perfectly fine.

Has anybody else faced this issue?

--
Aurko Roy