Old 09-21-2012, 08:03 AM
Jan Litwiński

Default Iinstallation program

When will Arch have more friendly installation program like Ubuntu,
Fedora, or opwnSUSE. I installed Arch some years ago and it was very
difficult for me.

--
Jan Litwiński
http://netsjanek.blogspot.com/

Old 09-21-2012, 08:09 AM
Allan McRae

On 21/09/12 18:03, Jan Litwiński wrote:
> When will Arch have more friendly installation program like Ubuntu,
> Fedora, or opwnSUSE. I installed Arch some years ago and it was very
> difficult for me.

Ha ha ha... best troll ever!

Old 09-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Frederic Bezies

On 21/09/2012 10:03, Jan Litwiński wrote:

When will Arch have more friendly installation program like Ubuntu,
Fedora, or opwnSUSE. I installed Arch some years ago and it was very
difficult for me.

If you're looking for a more simpler installation program, check manjaro
linux - http://www.manjaro.org/ or Chakra Linux -
http://www.chakra-project.org/

--
Frederic Bezies - fredbezies@gmail.com
Blog : http://frederic.bezies.free.fr/blog/

Old 09-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Lukas Jirkovsky

On 21 September 2012 10:03, Jan Litwiński <jlitwinski@vp.pl> wrote:
> When will Arch have more friendly installation program like Ubuntu,
> Fedora, or opwnSUSE. I installed Arch some years ago and it was very
> difficult for me.

I guess Arch is probably not the right distro for you.