-   -   rtirq (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/705035-rtirq.html)

Ralf Mardorf 09-18-2012 10:09 AM

rtirq

Not a serious issue.

# pacman -Syu rtirq
[snip]
==> This script works only in conjunction with a realtime kernel.
[snip]

It at least does work with full preempt kernels + threadirqs too.

Regards,
Ralf

PS:
Apologize, but I don't know if you're following arch general, that's why
I "cc"ed it.
# pacman -Qil rtirq
Packager : Bernardo Barros

Ralf Mardorf 10-15-2012 08:24 PM

rtirq

On Mon, 2012-10-15 at 11:21 -0700, Bernardo Barros wrote:
> Please test:

Thank you for the effort. I'm sorry, but I still stay with initscripts
and on my todo list is testing initscripts from git, as soon as I've
solved some issues. I hopefully will find some time to switch to systemd
on a VBox install, perhaps testing rtirq on a virtual machine will help
a little bit too, but it might be borderline. I can't contribute as a
tester now.
Apologize!
Ralf