Old 09-18-2012, 09:19 AM
Jude DaShiell

Default installation file format question

What is the command to put xfs file formatting on partitions? I have arch
on a separate disk so can try an installation with xfs probably tomorrow
morning.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
Adobe fiend for failing to Flash

Old 09-18-2012, 09:23 AM
Rodrigo Rivas

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net>wrote:

> What is the command to put xfs file formatting on partitions? I have arch
> on a separate disk so can try an installation with xfs probably tomorrow
> morning.

"mkfs.xfs" as it is usual in the formatter commands.

Regards.
--
Rodrigo